Friday 15 November 2013

Parfois!








For me seeing a new store opening is like a child receiving a new toy, it's so exciting! I was in The Crescent Shopping Centre located in Limerick today and I noticed that  "Parfois" has been opened. Of course I had to have a look inside and it probably has to be a new favourite of mine! Parfois is a Portuguese accessories store for women with two hundred stores all over the world in France, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Philippines, Georgia, Kosovo, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Serbia, Egypt, Morocco, Ireland, Angola and Mozambique. Stocking jewellery, hand bags, hats, scarves, sunglasses, shoes, boots and hair accessories. It is simply AH-mazing. My favourite part of the shop is their fedora's, they stock a great range and so many styles to suit so many people. It is a very bright store with excellent lighting which makes it's so attractive. Items are displayed in a great way that you can take in all products and you won't miss a thing! I will need to do a Parfois haul very soon! The official opening day in Limerick is tomorrow so make sure your in early to take a peek! Do not fear if you do not live in Limerick or Ireland for that matter, they have an excellent online store, click here

Let me know what you think of Parfois.

LOVE CAT

XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx