Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas Dresses not for you?

St. Stephen's night last year, I opted to wear a trouser/top combo as apposed to the traditional Christmas dress. The weather is getting so cold, I'm very tempted to do the same this year!


Last year I was very traditional in my black and gold. For me, these colours really are a must at Christmas time! I love my gold jacket so much. It will defiantly get a few trips out this year! 

Florals and leather are two trends that have had a major impact on the winter fashion scene. From leather tops, skirts to trousers you really can't go wrong with this trend. 

Trousers - Missguided // Top, Clutch, Chain - All River Island

Sticking to my black and gold, if wearing a dress is not your thing for many festive nights ahead, remain looking gorgeous and sexy in leather trousers and  a figure hugging mesh leotard. I am totally head over heels in love with River Islands fab top and its the perfect way to make a statement this Christmas. Although the sleeves are long, you are still baring skin through the mesh material. The gold baroque style, is perfect for the party season. Styled with a metal trio foil clutch, barely there heels and a gold choker, this outfit is perfect to celebrate in style.

Two Piece , Clutch, Ring - All River Island // Shoes - New Look

Florals are far from being traditional Christmas style, but rules are made to be broken! Two piece suits are the perfect way to ooze confidence and prove you have style. I am totally in love with two pieces. They are a brave choice. The black material sets of the winter white floral design on these pieces creating a feminine feel. Styled with burgundy t-bar pumps adds block colouring and a touch of class. A splash of lime adds fun to the outfit getting you in the party mood. A statement ring adds a touch of quirkiness. 

(origin:sugarscape)

(origin: sugarpop.com)

Two of celebs, Rosie Fortescue and Rita Ora, sporting the two piece trend.

I cannot wait to get paid this Friday, I really have to get my Christmas wardrobe in gear! I have purchased one dress which I will share in a couple of weeks with you. I am going to my first Christmas night out this year! 

Would you opt for a two piece this Christmas?

LOVE CAT

XXXX




1 comment:

  1. I love the tartan suit!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx