Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer wedding

I was at a facebook free wedding yesterday (so no bridal part pics will be posted!). It was beautiful, by the sea and warm weather, we really couldn't have asked for anything more.

The reception room was amazing and as we ate, we watched the sun go down, very romantic.

I recycled an old outfit and popped an old Penney's bag and a chain with it to make me feel like I had something different!




Today, the dreaded day after was so beautiful, I have been waiting weeks to wear this Zara skirt, waking up to the beaming sun this was a no brainer! Sandals and chain both from Penney's.



Happy Sun Day!








7 comments:

  1. Lovely as always. I'm sure you looked wonderful at the wedding, shopping in your own wardrobe is the new retail therapy, that's what I tell myself anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Lou, best way to find a new outfit without stepping outside your front door!

      Delete
  2. aw love your skirt, hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Was over the moon I finally get the weather to wear it! x

      Delete
  3. Love it, the skirt is gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx