I discovered a very exciting festival shopping challenge comp today on one of my favourite blogs girl in the lens. Would you like to win £1,000, or be a runner up with the chance of winning £200? Of course you would and so do I. This has been made possible from the lovely people at ShopStyle. You must create a festival outfit you would wear and explain why you chose it and all for under £200! Simples!
· Create a blog post featuring your ultimate festival outfit that costs no more than £200 and explain why you love it
· Make sure you link to the ShopStyle's homepage within your posts
· Email your blog post to email@example.com to let ShopStyle know you’ve entered
· Go to girl in the lens blog and comment, letting her know you entered with a link to your blog
· Entries must be received by Friday 21st June
· For more details about the competition, see ShopStyle's blog. And don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for info about he T&Cs!
And here is my entry!
|Crop top - TopShop, £28 // Shorts - RiverIsland, £30 // Kimono - H&M, £35|
Chain - TopShop, £20 // Head crown - RiverIsland, £18 // bracelet - TopShop, £8.50
Wellies - RiverIsland, £20 // Sunglasses - TopShop, £14
I love being on trend but also I love to mix and match prints. I 've chosen tribal, aztec and oriental for my festival look. My favourite part of festivals is checking out all the style! Crop tops are a favourite of mine and with this beautiful oriental kimono, it will keep me warm in the early morning! I adore these denim shorts (sorry for the pun!) they are classic 90's style! I always said the next festival I go to I am defiantly wearing feathers in my hair, so this amazing headpiece was my first accessory. For any one who has been to a festival, it gets muddy so wellies are an essential and these ankle pair are super cute! I've mixed my jewellery as I find perfect matching very boring and it's just not me! And don't forget a super cool pair of sunglasses like my hexagon pair!
Good luck to all who enter! Fingers crossed!
Love Cat xxxx