Sunday 26 May 2013

Just a normal week!

I haven't posted a blog in a while. Working long hours so
I'm finding it hard to research topics for this blog! Here are some pictures of my favourite outfits and pieces from during the week! Nothing new I'm afraid. I have started a new job and OMG! am I finding it hard to fit my normal routine around it! I had a busy week at work but on Thursday I had the pleasure of seeing off my beautiful niece (in law!) before she graduated from school. She looked just amazing. Her dress is from The Ivory Closet and her shoes are from Schuh.

 
Jewellery - H&M
Striped Jacket - Pennys
Pink Peplum top - Vila
Shoes - Pennys
Cross Belt - Pennys

Until next time!

Enjoy

Cat 

xxxx







2 comments:

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx