Sunday 21 April 2013

Personal Styling #2

I was delighted when I was asked again to style an outfit. A friend from work was brave enough to trust me with her outfit for a 30th party she has coming up.

When I  first met Ciara, I noticed black was one of her favourite colours so I knew immediately her outfit would be bright! 


I chose a tulip skirt from Zara. Not everybody can wear this style. This style of skirt suits the hourglass figure best which Ciara is. As she is smaller in height, a high waisted skirt that sits above the knee, lengthens the torso and gives the appearance of  being taller. This style of skirt accentuates Ciara's waist, complimenting her figure. Block colouring is still massively on trend and it helps to define the waist.I chose a simple vest top as her H&M fringe bag was a statement piece of the outfit.  Fringed clothing is huge this season and should be in everyone's wardrobe this summer! Accessorized  with simple gold jewellery, I think she's a stunner! 

Zara


H&m


Enjoy

Cat 

xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx