Monday 15 April 2013

I wonder what it is like being tribal

I was in H&M last week, they have released their New Icons Collection so I had to have a look.
Not only is it inspired by absolute beauties it is so reasonably priced, you will want it all!
H&M's collections this Spring/Summer have met all expectations of the budget buyer - on trend, good quality and excellent prices. What stood out for me was their amazing tribal tassel necklace. It comes in cream and black and OMG it is amazing and it's only €9.95! I tried it on over a few bits in the dressing room and I was beaming like a cheshire cat! It not only looks amazing over tees, shirts and dress's, it will be a fantastic accessory over my bikini in the summer!


Today I wore it over a cream top with neon specs going through it, my red jeans, Penny's best cons and my boyfriend blazer also from Penny's. I purchased it four years ago, it still looks as good as new. Everybody should have a black blazer in their wardrobe.

Jeans-€24.99
Runner-€6.00
Top-€9.95
Chain-€9.95
All from H&M

Pretty neon specs!

Enjoy

Cat

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx