Tuesday 8 October 2013

ProdigyRed.com

I was recently contact by Prodigy RED to review one of their fabulous items. Prodigy RED is a women's online fashion store that caters for the stylish fashionista looking for what's on trend and ProdigyRED are always on trend. With items starting as low 3.99, and winter jackets from 29.99, you get a lot for a little! Every girls dream! 

I received this item, Dinta colour block skirt and crop top , 14.99



When I opened the packaging I was so impressed with what I saw! The skirt and top were separately packed in plastic wrapping and on hangers, so I received it in perfect, crease free condition. 

Here is how I styled it.....




As it was September  I pulled the crop top down to meet the waist of the skirt to create a dress effect. With the block colouring and paneling  it creates a great effect of the clinching in the waist and creating a great silhouette. I teamed it with a chunky gold necklace and for those colder days, I paired it with this green and white cropped sweater. I'm excited about this piece, as orange is big for SS14, so I know these items will carry me straight into next season.

Please check out Prodigy RED for amazing fashion and value. It get's better, they have free delivery on on all UK orders over 15.00!

Happy Shopping

Love Cat

xxxx










 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh really like this two piece, it looks great on you :)
    Really love the colour clash with the green too.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx