Sunday 14 July 2013

I need you in my life!



1-Choies // 2-River Island // River Island
4-River Island // 5- River Island // 6-Motel // 7-Motel

So being back from a shopping holiday just gives you the itch to shop some more but unfortunately in my case my bank account is on strike! Metallics and jellie shoes are so on trend right now and I want a taste of them, alas I will have to wait! I'm seriously loving 6, the amazing lime green jellies by JuJu Jelly. How cute is 2 from River Island? I love crop tops and this yellow fun hippie tee from Choies is perfect for a casual look. Be brave and embrace your inner space man with 4 also from River Island

What are your right now must haves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx