Monday 18 March 2013

Summer crochet to dance in





Trousers - H&M
Top - H&M
Necklace - TopShop £15
Shoes - Penny's (Limited Edition) - Old

I went through my wardrobe during the week and filled two bags full of clothes, bags and shoes that I haven't worn in ages. I dumped all my flared white trousers, I think I had them since I was 18, which is a long time ago :( I have been looking for a pair of skinny white jeans and came across these beige ankle length crochet trousers in H&M. I adore them. They are amazing on and the gold zip detail on the back is fab! So every pair of trousers needs a top to match, only an excuse to buy something new! The peach colour compliments the trousers well and my tan (from a bottle!)
I bought the necklace in Liverpool (it's not on their website hence no link). When I came home I realised all my jewellery I bought was triangular shaped and  most of it was black, white and gold! The gold heel on my shoes wow's any outfit but oh my word my feet pay the ultimate price! Super high, I'm always complaining I'm not tall enough (I'm 5"6) , I guess I have to suffer the price!

Enjoy

Cat

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, they are greatly appreciated

Love Cat
xxxxx